In this episode of Explore NetHunt CRM, we explain why your business might need territory filters and show how to set up territory segmentation in NetHunt CRM. Sign up for NetHunt CRM now – https://pxle.me/UkvG8emm – there’s a free 14-day trial period, no credit card required.
And if you need any more information, our lovely customer success team is ready to help you out. Book a free demo call, and they’ll examine your business to tell you exactly how your particular business can benefit from using NetHunt CRM.
Book a Demo: https://bit.ly/3ngVvD1
00:05 Why do you need territory filters?
00:43 How to set up territory segmentation in NetHunt CRM
Segmentation lies in the basis of successful sales and marketing activities as it allows you to personalise them. However, manual segmentation of the customer database becomes impossible as soon as your record collection hits a certain threshold. Then, it would be best if you employed a reliable tool to do the job for you.
Luckily, the majority of great modern CRM systems offer extensive segmentation functionality. For instance, NetHunt CRM allows you to filter your customer base by various criteria, including territory filter.
The territory filters help your business:
To meet with current and potential customers once you’re nearby
To identify the most effective territories in terms of sales and adjust your sales strategy with this information in mind
—————————–About NetHunt CRM——————————–
NetHunt is a fully-fledged CRM software designed for sales, marketing, and customer service teams. Our mission is to help small and medium-sized businesses grow better, grow happier.
NetHunt is a Gmail CRM that brings sales automation and drip campaigns straight to your inbox. It has Webforms, LinkedIn, Facebook Messenger and Intercom integration and covers a full set of features to automatically capture leads, nurture them, manage sales pipeline, and close deals faster.
Our customers use NetHunt to get jobs done:
– To automatically capture leads via webforms.
– To send out drip campaigns and nurture leads.
– To organise client and lead databases.
– To capture leads with LinkedIn integration.
– To sync their Gmail activity with CRM and track sales processes.
– To sync their sales funnel with CRM stages, statuses, and tags.
– To manage individual and team tasks.
– To schedule follow-ups, bulk email campaigns, newsletters, and other types of communication with customers.
– To integrate NetHunt with other apps that they use every day.
– To store and access every moment of customer interaction with their sales team.
– To remind them about important calls, meetings, follow-ups.
– To monitor sales metrics and improve sales performance.
– To sync activities between sales, marketing, and support departments.
– To never miss a potential lead.
Book a demo and learn about how your business can succeed with NetHunt CRM!
#CRMtutorial #CRM #NetHuntCRM