ON EMAIL MARKETING METRICS
Brief description of email marketing
Email marketing is a direct marketing technique that utilizes commercial emails as the preferred medium for promotion of products and services to a group of existing and potential customers.
The emails sent are intended to perform the following primary objectives:
- Communicate valuable information about your product or service.
- Create new opportunities for business.
- Create brand awareness among potential customers and strengthen brand loyalty among existing customers.
- Initiate sales propositions.
- Forge strong and long-term business relationships with your clients.
Of course, all the information that your marketing department communicates to your target audience has to be accurate and relevant.
Now, why is monitoring email marketing metrics so important?
Simply put, email is arguably THE most important marketing tool of this era.
Top management heavily relies on accurate …