How did I do my email marketing in 2016 and 2017 with WordPress, MailChimp, and LeadPages before switching to Thinkific and ActiveCampaign?
In this course, you will learn:
– How is this course designed to be useful for you?
– May 2016 introduction and first steps.
– Website basics for branding and building trust
– Mailchimp is the first email marketing service provider I used
– Sending Emails
– LeadPages is how I used to build landing pages before having a great WordPress Website
– Email templates, sending the first message and reporting
– Google AdWords for Remarketing
This course was designed for total beginners and there is no particular knowledge requirement. Thank you for learning about the course, and we hope you love it!
Make sure to check out the playlist for the rest of the videos.
About This Channel
Learn sales, marketing, business, and life lessons from people who’ve done it before.
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
On this channel you’ll learn sales, marketing, business & technology best practices, strategies & insights from subject matter experts from a wide range of backgrounds, all focused on helping you build your business, or excel in your career.
Join 19,706+ Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs, Makers, And Side Hustlers To Get The Best New Tools & Insights, Every Week.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Read the Publication
Success Story Podcast
On the Success Story podcast, Scott has candid interviews with execs, celebrities, notable figures, and politicians. All who have achieved success through both wins and losses, to learn more about their life, their ideas, and insights.
Connect on Social