What’s in Your Marketing Technology Stack
Dan McGaw, McGaw.io
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 671 Dan McGaw
Dan McGaw is an award-winning entrepreneur and speaker. He is also the Founder and CEO of and McGaw.io orginally Effing Amazing. Coined as one of the original growth hackers, he has led the teams at Kissmetrics.com and CodeSchool.com. In 2015, Dan was selected to be a United States Ambassador of Entrepreneurship by the United States State Department, where he had the privilege to advise universities, governments and private corporations on how to build entrepreneur ecosystems.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Dan McGaw about the importance of knowing your marketing technology stack.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How McGaw.io uses technology to help better market their clients.
● Why connecting everything to SalesForce helps businesses have better insight.
● Why having a marketing technology stack is an important part of any business.
● How most of your business is happening with technology software.
● Why having an integrated marketing technology stack to effectively grow your business.
Connect with Dan:
Guest Contact Info